Sunday 1 December 2019

SHIPFLOW FOR CFD SIMULATION

USE SHIPFLOW DESIGN FOR MANAGING SHIPFLOW PROJECTS AND FOR EFFICIENT PRE- AND POST-PROCESSING.

SHIPFLOW Design is the perfect graphical user interface for the users focusing on CFD for ships. It is a subset of SHIPFLOW CAESES with all essential features for convenient pre- processing, execution of flow solvers and pre-processing. In addition to a conventional GUI it enables the users to manage all their computations in a single project and to carry out parameter studies such as a range of speeds, drafts, appendages, wave height and wave length of incoming waves…
There are also basic functionalities for optimizations, for example hull optimization of forebodies for wave resistance.

6 comments:

  1. how i can get software ShipFlow with the Crack completely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sir, nice to see that finnaly I can see your blog.
    sir, can i have this software for my final project? my project is about to compare the final result of the resistance of the ship design from 2 software. there are ansys and maxurf that I used. in this case for ansys, there are some trouble that I can't solved it n I want to change my software from ansys to shipflow. sir this is very important, n next week is my turn to presentation all of my progress that I've do until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will leave my email here sir, hope that you read my message
    kokoyogaadhitya1997@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning. I am interesting with this software SHIPFLow. Can you send me please with crack.??

    ReplyDelete